RE: [ctpaperarts] Denise's fish book

  • Linda's mail
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2005
      Denise I haven't forgotten you it's just that things got kind of busy ... anyway I have uploaded some photo's of some of my books ... go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ctpaperarts/files/ click on my file then click on the files to see photo's ...... Coptic isn't that hard and it does make the book lay completely flat .... thanks for the directions to Jerry's Artarama will have to stop in the next time I am in Austin ..... putting photo's in here leaves more room in the Photo folder for group stuff ...... Linda F

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 5, 2005
        Linda,
        All your books look so lovely!! I love making books too. Wish I
        had more time for it. I'm looking forward to next week end's
        Michael Jacob's booking binding class though!! Need to hurry up and
        buy the supplies though.

        RhondaB
        --- In ctpaperarts@yahoogroups.com, "Linda's mail" <linda@s...>
        wrote:
        > Denise I haven't forgotten you it's just that things got kind of
        busy ...
        > anyway I have uploaded some photo's of some of my books ... go to
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ctpaperarts/files/ click on my file
        then click
        > on the files to see photo's ...... Coptic isn't that hard and it
        does make
        > the book lay completely flat .... thanks for the directions to
        Jerry's
        > Artarama will have to stop in the next time I am in Austin .....
        putting
        > photo's in here leaves more room in the Photo folder for group
        stuff ......
        > Linda F
        >
        > _____

        subject=Unsubscribe>

        Service
        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
      • jwynnetrue
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 6, 2005
          Linda, thanks for sharing the images--beautiful work!

          Jessica