Journal give away

  • Amy C Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2009

      I’m cleaning out my studio and my bookshelves and will be giving away some stuff on my blog in the next few weeks.  If you’re interested, please check my blog (link below in my signature).  If you are willing, please post a link on your blog.  I have too much stuff and need to clear some stuff out before my studio comes crashing down on my head!

      Thanks!

      Amy

      AnLiNa Designs

      www.anlinadesigns.com