new members

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2007
      welcome to the group. please tell us a little about yourselves and your
      art. it has been very quiet here, we need to get some conversation
      going.

      kate
    • Linda Findley
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2007
        oh my we have new members ..... we all seem to love several different forms of art I like book making and altered books probably the most but do several things ....  what is your interest ..... Linda F
        --
        Linda Manning Findley
        ART work - http://theartsook.blogspot.com