Happy New Year!

  • Amy C Nelson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007

      Happy New Year!  It’s been a productive (if quiet) December for me.  I’m within sight of finishing up another doll, am wrapping up a collage piece for a swap on political art, and have the covers to do for Deliver Us From Evil (my AB I started in the fall).

      What is everyone else working on?  My new year’s resolution for this list?  Talk more and try to get together with others on the list on a regular basis.

      Amy

      www.anlinadesigns.com

      www.anlinadesigns.com/blog

    • Emily Hellman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
        I like your resolution and I second it.  I haven't had a particularly productive December but I'm gearing up for a productive Spring.  I'm planning a book (AB) called Nana's Last Book (my Nana died in Nov) filled with things I saved like her last weekly meal plan, last list of books she wanted to read, etc..

        Happy New Year!

        Emily

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Jerilynski@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
          Happy New Year to all our members.  Emily what a wonderful AB that will be and what a sweet way to honor your grandmother!

          JERI
          "The secret to life is a good cup of coffee"

          http://artfulgathering.typepad.com

          An Affair With Art
          Art Without Borders
          Eclectic tARTs