Call for books

  • Amy C Nelson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2006

      All,

                  If you are interested in displaying any of your book related work (AB’s, artists books, deco books) in the exhibit at St. Stephens, please send me digital pics of the books you’d like to exhibit (no larger than 100kB file size, please) ASAP.  The exhibit is in danger of being canceled due to lack of participation.

      Thanks

      Amy in Austin

    • Jerilynski@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2006
        Amy can you tell us more about this - St. Stephen's - what? where? when?

        JERI
        "The secret to life is a good cup of coffee"

        http://artfulgathering.typepad.com

        An Affair With Art
        Art Without Borders
        Eclectic tARTs
        Artful Gatherings
      • Linda's mail
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2006

          Amy don’t know where St. Stephens is or how to get our books to them ….. need more info …..

          Linda
          http://www.theartsook.blogspot.com/
          http://www.alteredbookretreats.blogspot.com/
           "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"