Stamp Salado

  • Kathy Dirks
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
      If anyone is planning a trip in the near future, drop me an email. I'd
      love to meet up!

      Kathy (in the Killeen area)
    • Kate Anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2006
        How about Saturday March 25th for an art day in Salado?

        Kate

        Kathy Dirks <katietx48@...> wrote:
        If anyone is planning a trip in the near future, drop me an email. I'd
        love to meet up!

        Kathy (in the Killeen area)

        ~ Humor is the shock absorber of life - unknown

        ~ Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

        ~ Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace - Albert Schweitzer

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Kathy Dirks
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2006
          Kate, sent you a private email with my ph #. Also, I'd be more than
          happy to bring and book and get in on the ABRR! Are we bringing
          epherma and "stuff" to share?

          Kathy

          --- In ctpaperarts@yahoogroups.com, Kate Anderson <annandesigns@...>
          wrote:

          > How about Saturday March 25th for an art day in Salado?
          >
          > Kate
          >
          > Kathy Dirks <katietx48@...> wrote:
          > If anyone is planning a trip in the near future, drop me an
          email. I'd
          > love to meet up!
          >
          > Kathy (in the Killeen area)
          >

          > ~ Humor is the shock absorber of life - unknown
          >
          > ~ Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains
          unawakened - Anatole France

          > ~ Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living
          things, man will not himself find peace - Albert Schweitzer
          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Linda's mail
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 16, 2006

            I am not in the AB RR but sure do wish I could be there as I know you all will be doing things I would love to see and learn but alas it is the time of year when all the family reunions begin so as I eat Bar-B-Que and pecan pie I will be thinking of you …..

            Linda
            "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"