Re: [ctpaperarts] Re: metal embossing

  • Denise Smith
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 1, 2006
      I went to Michaels on Brodie Lane (South Austin) and after using my 40% coupon, I paid $5.04 (tax and all) for a roll of copper metal for embossing.  It came with a stylis and patterns and directions.  The copper is more expensive than some of the other colors, so our little adventure on the weekend of 11th/12th won't need to be too expensive.  denise

    • Patricia Anderson
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 6, 2006
        We certainly don't want to ruin your templates.