interested in...

  • chaotic
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
      just acquired a pasta machine from a dear friend and have been
      cranking out Sculpey... someone remind me to SLEEP!!
      although, i must admit, I am missing paper some...

      I am looking forward to getting active again in some stuff...
      got bit busy with "life" only to find I missed what I thought was
      the "fluff"...

      I recognize Kate (and I am SO looking forward to seeing you Nov
      12!!)... awesome to find you here!! See what happens in a random
      yahoo group search? ;-)
    • Kate Anderson
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
        Hi Kristi,

        Artist's meeting in cyberspace....too cool. I am looking forward to the 12th also. I have my map and am ready to play. Speaking of clay, we need to have clay gathering soon. I love to play with polymer clay!

        Kate

        chaotic <chaotic@...> wrote:
        just acquired a pasta machine from a dear friend and have been
        cranking out Sculpey... someone remind me to SLEEP!!
        although, i must admit, I am missing paper some...

        I am looking forward to getting active again in some stuff...
        got bit busy with "life" only to find I missed what I thought was
        the "fluff"...

        I recognize Kate (and I am SO looking forward to seeing you Nov
        12!!)... awesome to find you here!!  See what happens in a random
        yahoo group search? ;-)

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Linda's mail
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005

          Oh man sound like so much fun …….. clay is something I like to do but just don’t take the time to get it all out …… Linda

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 3, 2005
            Kristi,
            Glad you are enjoying the pasta machine. It can be a little
            addicting. The clay comes out so nice and even and you want to see
            just how thin you can get it!!!

            RhondaB
            Austin, TX

            --- In ctpaperarts@yahoogroups.com, "chaotic" <chaotic@e...> wrote:

            > just acquired a pasta machine from a dear friend and have been
            > cranking out Sculpey... someone remind me to SLEEP!!
            > although, i must admit, I am missing paper some...
            >
            > I am looking forward to getting active again in some stuff...
            > got bit busy with "life" only to find I missed what I thought was
            > the "fluff"...
            >
            > I recognize Kate (and I am SO looking forward to seeing you Nov
            > 12!!)... awesome to find you here!! See what happens in a random
            > yahoo group search? ;-)

          • chaotic
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 13, 2005
              I wanna clay!! I wanna sew!! I wanna do all these things and I have
              to do other stuff, like work... waaaaa

              Kristi is chaotic@...

              like to do but just don't take the time to get it all out .. Linda

              > Behalf Of Kate Anderson
              > Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:24 PM
              > To: ctpaperarts@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: [ctpaperarts] Re: interested in...
              > Hi Kristi,
              Artist's meeting in cyberspace....too cool. I am looking forward to the
              12th also. I have my map and am ready to play. Speaking of clay, we
              need to have clay gathering soon. I love to play with polymer clay!
              > Kate
            • Patricia Anderson
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 13, 2005
                Me, too! double waaaaa. I wish I was two people and the other one would do
                the dishes and all that stuff and leave the playing to me. Pat