Stamp convention

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      The stamp convention was fun, didn't see loads of "new" stuff but fun
      anyway.
      I'm so glad we picked the stamp set you wanted Amy, and thanks for the
      beautiful card. We saw group members Jeri, Linda and Pat there.
      Judikins had the books for altering that had been cut into different
      shapes and several vendors had great doodads and ephemera. Next
      convention is in Jan. at Grapevine.

      Kate