Re: [ctpaperarts] Amy's website

  • Denise Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      Oh Amy, I love it, you should be proud,........you know what, I'm 48 and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.....I guess if we never grow up we don't have to worry about it now do we?

      Are you still an electrical engineer or has life altered your path?  denise

      Amy C Nelson <amycnelson@...> wrote:
      I'm so excited!  I got my website up!  Actually, my brother did.  Let me know what you think of it!

      Amy
    • Astrid63@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
        Amy,

        WOW!  Impressive work - love the quilts!  I have added the site to my favorites list so I can return easily!  thanks for sharing.

        Jeannine