759Art And Art Supply Garage Sale

  • amycnelson1971
    Jul 5, 2010
      Hi Everyone!
      I've been busy shovelling out my studio, since it is so buried it's become impossible to find anything. I plan to have a garage sale Saturday July 17th. What I have, as of now, that will be going in the sale - hand-marbled paper, 3 years worth of Sommerset Studio magazines, fabric (mix of cotton and fancy, scraps and yarddage), stamps, scrapbook paper, and collage sheets. I still have another week and a half to dig stuff out.
      I'm going to advertise on Craig's List as well as through the Austin Book Workers. If any of you want to put stuff in to sell, let me know. Also, if any of you are interested in coming, email me and I'll send you my address.

      Happy belated 4th!
      Amy
      www.anlinadesigns.com
      www.anlinadesigns.com/blog