      Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 5:20 PM
      Subject: [ctpaperarts] Reminder - Shady Ladies Altered Art Retreat

      All you Austin (and thereabouts) ladies, don't pass up the opportunity the Shady Ladies Altered Art Retreat will provide you - there are many great classes being taught be nationally known teachers.  You can go to the blog (listed under my name below) and read all about it.  Classes are filling - I"m hoping to see more women from Austin taking this opportunity to attend a great art retreat!  We have book making, altered books, clay & liquid sculpy, steampunk, quilties, lots of canvas works of art, shadowboxes, and more!

      Jeri Aaron
      "the secret to life is a good cup of coffee"
      http://artfulgather ing.typepad. com

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic