738Reporting In As Well

  • Maureen Falconer
    Aug 18, 2009
      Hi everyone!
      My name is Maureen Falconer.  Friend of Amy's and I met some of you at Salado a few years ago.
      I used to do bookbinding and journaling, but have really gotten into art journaling in the past year or so.  I have quite a bit of it up on my flickr profile:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/25277704@N08/
      I found my art work dwindled to nothing when the rest of my life got a little rocky with my teenagers and nonexistent love life.  I'm trying to get back into it again since it helps keep me centered and is so therapeutic.
      Congratulations, Amy on getting first place and a Judge's choice in the doll conference!  How awesome!!  In looking through your website, your dolls are all so diverse and unusual.  Truly beautiful works of art.  I especially love Taika with her rabbit in a hat.  Very cool.  :)
      Kate and Peg, I love the glass buttons and dog and cat beads!  So unique and adorable!  I also love your marbles!  Were the ones you got back as unique and beautiful?  Y'all are always trying out new ventures in your art and I love the effect you get!
      Can't wait to see what everyone else has been doing!!