Last licks at Prospect this am. Steve groomed most of the lower trails. Combo of frozen granular and gray ice. No trail fee charged today. Not bad for last daymrpupski
Mark, I am enjoying reading your endless winter ski reports. There was time not that long ago when I would have been comparing spring ski reports with you. Ivince.email@example.com
Caught it just at the right time, just after a brief overnight soft freeze. Just a little ice on puddles. Went from 34°F at 8:30 to 47°F at 10:50. Did Minor,mrpupski
- Cross Country
- Nov 21, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.