Magnificent two inches of powder on a 1 ft frozen granular base. Saw Gregory Marsdale's entry on the sign in sheet so Great Minds think alike. 21°F at 9:15mrpupski
Mark sounds inviting. Makes me ALMOST want to get my skis out the basement and head up for a last spin. Vincent From: "Markcjaffe@... [ctnordicskiers]"email@example.com
For cross over downhill skiers, the last day of skiing is free at Mohawk. Possibly a chance to practice some telemark turns or XC downhill techniques.rscott271
- Cross Country
- Nov 21, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.