I had another pleasant golf course ski this morning. A great blue heron flew overhead, an owl landed in a nearby tree and a deer stopped to look at me as
Surprisingly good skiing this morning, considering the limited base of about 3 inches. Ski anywhere conditions with some loose powder on top. Some barerscott271
I skiied around for a bit at Mansfield Hollow last night after work. The trails are well-cut with some disturbance from walkers, but there is plenty of baserisisthecoolest
- Cross Country
- Nov 21, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.