Re: [ctk_users] Warning this post could make you mad!!!

  • Kim Manko
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2001
      So did you think posting it 4 times might get more people to repond? :P

      CG
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2001
        Hi White Wolf.  I remember you  :-)  How are ya?  Don't mind CG, she has the brain that 3 of us share, and she's using it to her advantage right now  :-)
        Denise
        aka Bunnygirl

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 1, 2001
          I only had it once Kim...wonder why?
          bg
          Hey!  It didn't take using my brain to figure out that I had 4 of the exact same msgs in my email...lol
        • Kim Manko
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 1, 2001

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 1, 2001
              LOL....I can relate to that!
              bg
              Because that's just the way my day went yesterday?  LOL

              CG
            • Kim Manko
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 1, 2001

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 1, 2001
                  LOL..you're right!  Although I'd forgotten that I was missing it!
                  bg
                  I'm sure you can...hehe...But then...I'm sure you have more, since you're missing the brain :P

                  CG
                • Kim Manko
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 1, 2001