List is picking up subscribers

  • Matthew A. Link
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 3:53 PM
      Greetings,
      Over the weekend, the number of persons on this list has more than
      doubled (from four to nine so far), so I figure it may be a good idea to get
      some dialogue started on here.
      For those who were here before, I sent a multiple-reciprient e-mail to
      as many CTKers whose addresses I had, telling them about the list, and it
      seems to be getting the message around.
      One thing I've noticed is that the way of getting onto the list, by
      sending a blank e-mail to ctk_users@onelist.com , doesn't seem to work
      correctly for everyone. Since everyone seeing this has successfully gotten
      onto the list, I'll have to send a message to those who reply stating that
      they cannot get onto the list and give them a way to get onto it. It can be
      done by accessing www.onelist.com and searching for the list, and then
      following the instructions.
      Another thing I have found out about is that Bobbie Sue has created a
      chat room for CTKers on the web at http://click.to/ctk
      I think this is an excellent idea, and it was exactly what I was looking
      for. She said she liked the idea of the list, but she has yet to get on it.
      She probably had some trouble getting on, as I mentioned, the blank e-mail
      doesn't always seem to work.
      -Shamis Make