Poke Poke

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 14 7:04 AM
      Anyone out there? I'm in town through Monday Nov 16!
      peace

      wicked
    • llp
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 14 11:06 AM

        Who lives “in town” anymore? J

        Loretta ~Jewel~

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 14 2:04 PM
          Very true... ok, I'm in COLUMBUS (Gahanna, actually) through noon Monday.

          W i C k E d   L e S t E r

          Anyone out there? I'm in town through Monday Nov 16!
          peace

          wicked

        • Tim McLaughlin
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 14 4:11 PM
            jewellllllllllllllllll wiked sup guys long time no type

            /\/ormal

            To: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com
            From: llp@...
            Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:06:41 -0700

            Who lives “in town” anymore? J

            Loretta ~Jewel~

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 14 4:24 PM
              Remember our simple days when it was a given to go to the bowling alley?

              From: Tim McLaughlin <normal22@...>
              Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 19:11:15 -0500
              To: <ctk_users@yahoogroups.com>

              To: ctk_users@yahoogrou ps.com
              From: llp@...
              Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:06:41 -0700

              Who lives “in town” anymore? J

              Loretta ~Jewel~

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 14 4:24 PM
                yes yes i do those were the good ole days

                To: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com
                From: teresalandefeld@...
                Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 00:24:05 +0000

                Remember our simple days when it was a given to go to the bowling alley?

                From: Tim McLaughlin <normal22@msn. com>
                Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 19:11:15 -0500
                To: <ctk_users@yahoogrou ps.com>

                To: ctk_users@yahoogrou ps.com
                From: llp@...
                Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:06:41 -0700

                Who lives “in town” anymore? J

                Loretta ~Jewel~

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 14 4:41 PM

                  > Very true... ok, I'm in COLUMBUS (Gahanna, actually) through
                  noon
                  > Monday.
                  >
                  > W i C k E d   L e S t E
                  >
                  > Who lives “in town” anymore? J

                  I would have guessed "in town" means "in the Columbus area".  But it makes more sense if it doesn't, because it assumes that most persons would have moved by now.  So does "in town" mean something else?  I am still here and have no plans to leave.
                • Paul
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 14 4:46 PM
                    sounds like a plan to me!

                    Remember our simple days when it was a given to go to the bowling alley?

                    From: Tim McLaughlin <normal22@msn. com>
                    Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 19:11:15 -0500
                    To: <ctk_users@yahoogrou ps.com>

                    To: ctk_users@yahoogrou ps.com
                    From: llp@...
                    Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:06:41 -0700

                    Who lives “in town” anymore? J

                    Loretta ~Jewel~

                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 14 5:12 PM

                      Awww Paul..  Have fun in Ohio. I am not missing it yet J

                      Loretta

                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 14 5:14 PM

                        Oh that sounds fun.. wish I could join you guys.. have fun bowling! J Send pictures!!

                        Btw.. is it weird I have a son w/ your name wicked? LOL

                        Loretta

                        Remember our simple days when it was a given to go to the bowling alley?

                        From: Tim McLaughlin <normal22@msn. com>

                        Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 19:11:15 -0500

                        To: <ctk_users@yahoogrou ps.com>

                        To: ctk_users@yahoogrou ps.com
                        From: llp@...
                        Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:06:41 -0700

                        Who lives “in town” anymore? J

                        Loretta ~Jewel~

                        Message 11 of 11 , Nov 14 5:20 PM
                          i'm just here visiting the family, thought i'd get out of indiana for a few days, drug my 3 (soon to be 4) rats with me.. oye!

                          paul