Blast From The Past

  • robski072
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
      Hey folks! This is Lurch from back in the day on CompuTrek. I was
      feeling nostalgic and looked up my old digital stomping grounds.

      Good times... good times...
    • Tim McLaughlin
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
        yo lurch normal here glad to see you found us

        To: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com
        From: walkerspace@...
        Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 18:45:34 +0000
        Subject: [ctk_users] Blast From The Past

        Hey folks! This is Lurch from back in the day on CompuTrek. I was
        feeling nostalgic and looked up my old digital stomping grounds.

        Good times... good times...

      • Loretta
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
          --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, "robski072" <walkerspace@...> wrote:

          > Hey folks! This is Lurch from back in the day on CompuTrek. I was
          > feeling nostalgic and looked up my old digital stomping grounds.
          >
          > Good times... good times...

          glad to see you found us... some of us are also on Myspace.com under
          our real names :) this is JeWeL...

          Cya!
        • Tim McLaughlin
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
            holy smokes jewel haven't seen ya on here in sometime!!!!how ya been

            To: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com
            From: llp@...
            Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:30:38 +0000
            Subject: [ctk_users] Re: Blast From The Past

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
              I'm GREAT! :) life is well.. if you guys want to look me up on my
              space or face book.. Loretta Palermo..

              How are you? And how's your brother?

              --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, Tim McLaughlin <normal22@...> wrote:

              > holy smokes jewel haven't seen ya on here in sometime!!!!how ya been
              >
              > To: ctk_users@...: llp@...: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:30:38 +0000Subject:
              [ctk_users] Re: Blast From The Past

              > --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, "robski072" <walkerspace@>
              wrote:>> Hey folks! This is Lurch from back in the day on CompuTrek.
              I was> feeling nostalgic and looked up my old digital stomping
              grounds.> > Good times... good times...>glad to see you found us...
              some of us are also on Myspace.com under our real names :) this is
              JeWeL...Cya!

              > Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn "10 hidden secrets" from
              Jamie.
              > http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-
              Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008

            • Tim McLaughlin
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
                gorkon is good he still lives in columbus with his wife and son.i moved to knoxville, tn. like 10 or so yrs ago with my wife and kids
                 i am also on myspace as normal lol

                To: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com
                From: llp@...
                Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 20:46:54 +0000