Anybody still alive? (Melody)

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 12, 2008
      Hello???? Remember the days when we didn't have the Internet and we
      actually met face to face? Heck, the CTK pool party was awesome! And,
      the parties at Pat's house... saw her yesterday, and she looks great!
      Hope to hear from someone! -- Melody
    • T. C.
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 12, 2008
        Hi Patti,
        Don't know if you knew us or not.  Becky (Halfpint) and I (Tracker) are still around.  I see Joel McLaughlin (Gorkon) from time to time at work, but other than that, it seems like every one has disappeared.  I get an e-mail from Stephanie (Kat) every now and then.  I guess I should check the web more often to keep up.  Give us a shout some time.  Talk to ya later,

        Terry Cooke
        (aka Tracker)

        Becky Harding (Cooke)
        (aka Halfpint)

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 12, 2008
          hey melody normal here yes i remember those good ole' days loved the palace gt's ahhhhhhhh what good times.......

          To: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com
          From: pbrown@...
          Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 17:44:15 +0000

          Hello???? Remember the days when we didn't have the Internet and we
          actually met face to face? Heck, the CTK pool party was awesome! And,
          the parties at Pat's house... saw her yesterday, and she looks great!
          Hope to hear from someone! -- Melody

          The i’m Talkaton. Can 30-days of conversation change the world? Find out now.
        • Raymond Davis
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 13, 2008
            I am still alive and kicking!

            Jackyl

            > Hello???? Remember the days when we didn't have the Internet and we
            > actually met face to face? Heck, the CTK pool party was awesome! And,
            > the parties at Pat's house... saw her yesterday, and she looks great!
            > Hope to hear from someone! -- Melody

          • Cj Biro
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 14, 2008
              Still poking around here too.. (Trooper)

              -Cj

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 15, 2008

                So, Melody, I'd love to thank you for the quick trip down memory lane... I should know better than try and drink some coffee while reading email.

                THE POOL PARTY! I had forgotten about that one, and when that memory came rushing back, I almost choked.  SOMEONE BET ME A DOLLAR!  ANYONE?!?!

                And yeah.. I'm still floatin around, currently down here in Florida hoping to sell my house sometime in this century and head back north where there are actual seasons other than HOT, DAMN HOT, and YOU'VE GOT TO BE F&#^$ING KIDDING ME HOT.  Prolly will be headin up next week for the Rib & Jazz thingamadoo.

                Kas (Bull, and a few others)

              • rdavis12@tampabay.rr.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 15, 2008
                  Fine, leave Kimmy and I all by ourselves down here then!

                  Don't worry folks, the CTK Southern Command is still in business! ROFLMAO

                  Jackyl

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 15, 2008
                    1) Last I heard, she was moving to idaho or some place like that.
                    2) You can kiss my ass, Jackyl. I live an hour and a half from you and i've seen you a grand total of ZERO FREAKING TIMES since I moved here...and it's not because ***I*** haven't tried. So you can stay here and bake LOL.
                    3) uh... i miss football... O-H!!!

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 16, 2008
                      Well ok then, leave. Don't let the door hit ya in the ass.

                      Jackyl

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 16, 2008
                        jackyl wassssssssssssssup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        hey at least in tennessee here we do have seasons we have cold mixed with days in the 60's humid and so damn humid it sticks to ya lol.................

                        normal

                        To: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com
                        CC: evil_redhead_22@...
                        From: rdavis12@...
                        Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:45:44 -0400

                        ---- Evil Redhead <evil_redhead_ 22@yahoo. com> wrote:
                        > So, Melody, I'd love to thank you for the quick trip down memory lane... I should know better than try and drink some coffee while reading email.
                        >
                        > THE POOL PARTY! I had forgotten about that one, and when that memory came rushing back, I almost choked.  SOMEONE BET ME A DOLLAR!  ANYONE?!?!
                        >
                        > And yeah.. I'm still floatin around, currently down here in Florida hoping to sell my house sometime in this century and head back north where there are actual seasons other than HOT, DAMN HOT, and YOU'VE GOT TO BE F&#^$ING KIDDING ME HOT.  Prolly will be headin up next week for the Rib & Jazz thingamadoo.
                        >
                        > Kas (Bull, and a few others)

                        Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.
                      • rdavis12@tampabay.rr.com
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jul 16, 2008
                          We get cold down here too. Last winter I had 2 weeks with lows in the 30's here in Tampa Bay. It can get cold in FL. Maybe not below 0 Ohio cold but it gets cold in the winter at times. In the summer, it is hot, damn hot. You can do a little crotch pot cooking I tell ya. LOL

                          Jackyl