Re: CTK/HRT on Yahoogroups and Myspace

  • Martin Merriman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
      Shamis,

      Good to hear from you, just got bakc to columbus after a 10 year
      hiatus. Just added you to my myspace..

      -Martin

      AKA
      -[-HawkSlayer- :)

      --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Link" <mal2006@...> wrote:

      > There have been a few new members of this list in the past week, and
      I've also learned that there has been a companion group (to this
      Yahoogroups list, I suppose) on Myspace here. For those of you who
      just joined this week, welcome, and feel free to post a message
      announcing your joining.