CTK/HRT on Yahoogroups and Myspace

  • Matthew Link
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2007
      There have been a few new members of this list in the past week, and I've also learned that there has been a companion group (to this Yahoogroups list, I suppose) on Myspace here.  For those of you who just joined this week, welcome, and feel free to post a message announcing your joining.

      -Matt ("Shamis Make" on CTK/HRT)
    • Martin Merriman
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
        Shamis,

        Good to hear from you, just got bakc to columbus after a 10 year
        hiatus. Just added you to my myspace..

        -Martin

        AKA
        -[-HawkSlayer- :)