So what the hell happened to everyone??

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 7, 2007
      shit, I stopped getting on for a little while, and when I tried to get
      back on ... ... ...there was no such thing anymore, what the hell...
      I had a lot of friends on there, and wanted to know what the hell
      happened to them all... ...My ID on there was originally DARK... I
      mainly hung out in TA, but I was in chat usually for the first 20 min
      that I logged on unless I got really interested in the conversation in
      there...anyway....hit me up...and lemme know where yall are and what
      you are doing..
    • Tim McLaughlin
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 7, 2007
        Yo dark sup'

        i was normal on ctk!!!!!!!!!!!

        >From: "Joe" <lizard_king_4_20@...>
        >To: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [ctk_users] So what the hell happened to everyone??
        >Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 21:02:37 -0000
        >
        >shit, I stopped getting on for a little while, and when I tried to get
        >back on ... ... ...there was no such thing anymore, what the hell...
        >I had a lot of friends on there, and wanted to know what the hell
        >happened to them all... ...My ID on there was originally DARK... I
        >mainly hung out in TA, but I was in chat usually for the first 20 min
        >that I logged on unless I got really interested in the conversation in
        >there...anyway....hit me up...and lemme know where yall are and what
        >you are doing..

        http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag3
      • Evil Redhead
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 9, 2007
          Here's a link for you to check out... might send ya on a nice little trip down memory lane.  There's boards and people I haven't thought about for years!!

          -Kas
          Da Bull

          Bored stiff? Loosen up...
        • Martian@columbus.rr.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 9, 2007
            So I, now 36, was at The Ravari Room/Hounddogs Pizza. An Asian guy, about in his late 20's, came out of the bathroom and looked at me as though he recognized me and said "Hey, I know you from somewhere". So I went through the typical line up of classes I've taken in the past, current classes I am taking, student groups I was in or am in, etc. Finally, I said "Did you used to BBS?" Only former BBSers know what that means, and he said "yes". Then, he mentioned CTK. Yeah, I said, and said I was Cleveland on there. He said he was Cannibal Corpse, and was 14-15 years old then. Ha, I remembered him, and we reminisced about Athena, Morgana, Emily (the Federowicz girls). He and Athena (Amy) were kinda a thing for a bit, but not too serious. We wondered what she was up to now.

            Joe

            >shit, I stopped getting on for a little while, and when I tried to get
            >back on ... ... ...there was no such thing anymore, what the hell...
            >I had a lot of friends on there, and wanted to know what the hell
            >happened to them all... ...My ID on there was originally DARK... I
            >mainly hung out in TA, but I was in chat usually for the first 20 min
            >that I logged on unless I got really interested in the conversation in
            >there...anyway. ...hit me up...and lemme know where yall are and what
            >you are doing..

            http://maps. live.com/ ?icid=hmtag3

          • Shadowe Runes
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 9, 2007
              Heya Dark, you might remember me as MacGyver on the board. Nothing exciting to tell, just living and breathing.

              -Justin

              Joe <lizard_king_4_20@...> wrote:
              shit, I stopped getting on for a little while, and when I tried to get
              back on ... ... ...there was no such thing anymore, what the hell...
              I had a lot of friends on there, and wanted to know what the hell
              happened to them all... ...My ID on there was originally DARK... I
              mainly hung out in TA, but I was in chat usually for the first 20 min
              that I logged on unless I got really interested in the conversation in
              there...anyway. ...hit me up...and lemme know where yall are and what
              you are doing..

              Be a PS3 game guru.

            • Cj Biro
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 9, 2007
                Wow.. those're some ollllld names....

                Trooper

                aka

                Ramrom

                >shit, I stopped getting on for a little while, and when I tried to get
                >back on ... ... ...there was no such thing anymore, what the hell...
                >I had a lot of friends on there, and wanted to know what the hell
                >happened to them all... ...My ID on there was originally DARK... I
                >mainly hung out in TA, but I was in chat usually for the first 20 min
                >that I logged on unless I got really interested in the conversation in
                >there...anyway....hit me up...and lemme know where yall are and what
                >you are doing..

                http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag3
              • Cal
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 9, 2007
                  Wow, Athena.  I haven't thought about her in years.  We were totally bff for like ten minutes some time in '92.

                  On 4/9/07, Martian@... < Martian@...> wrote:
                  So I, now 36, was at The Ravari Room/Hounddogs Pizza. An Asian guy, about in his late 20's, came out of the bathroom and looked at me as though he recognized me and said "Hey, I know you from somewhere". So I went through the typical line up of classes I've taken in the past, current classes I am taking, student groups I was in or am in, etc. Finally, I said "Did you used to BBS?" Only former BBSers know what that means, and he said "yes". Then, he mentioned CTK. Yeah, I said, and said I was Cleveland on there. He said he was Cannibal Corpse, and was 14-15 years old then. Ha, I remembered him, and we reminisced about Athena, Morgana, Emily (the Federowicz girls). He and Athena (Amy) were kinda a thing for a bit, but not too serious. We wondered what she was up to now.

                  Joe

                  >shit, I stopped getting on for a little while, and when I tried to get
                  >back on ... ... ...there was no such thing anymore, what the hell...
                  >I had a lot of friends on there, and wanted to know what the hell
                  >happened to them all... ...My ID on there was originally DARK... I
                  >mainly hung out in TA, but I was in chat usually for the first 20 min
                  >that I logged on unless I got really interested in the conversation in
                  >there...anyway....hit me up...and lemme know where yall are and what
                  >you are doing..

                  http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag3

                • Jason Greer
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 13, 2007

                    Re: So what the hell happened to everyone??

                    Posted by: "Martian@..." Martian@...   jeffclevelandctk

                    Mon Apr 9, 2007 12:38 pm (PST)

                    So I, now 36, was at The Ravari Room/Hounddogs Pizza. An Asian guy, about in his late 20's, came out of the bathroom and looked at me as though he recognized me and said "Hey, I know you from somewhere". So I went through the typical line up of classes I've taken in the past, current classes I am taking, student groups I was in or am in, etc. Finally, I said "Did you used to BBS?" Only former BBSers know what that means, and he said "yes". Then, he mentioned CTK. Yeah, I said, and said I was Cleveland on there. He said he was Cannibal Corpse, and was 14-15 years old then. Ha, I remembered him, and we reminisced about Athena, Morgana, Emily (the Federowicz girls). He and Athena (Amy) were kinda a thing for a bit, but not too serious. We wondered what she was up to now.

                    Joe

                    Eric (Cannibal Corpse) and I had almost exactly that same conversation 2 years ago Well minus the "Do I know you" part. We were close freinds. Except ours was over a bottle of tequilla at Marcon it spanned the short time of 2 hours.   I remember the conversation prior to the  alcohol being added to the conversation being related to the "good ole days" of CTK and the like. then the booze opened up, and an hour later the empty bottle was in the public toilet at the Hyatt and I was trying to figure how in the hell I managed to finish a 5th of Tequilla with an Asian gui 1/2 my size in an hour.  Yeah I puked shortly there after.

                    I remember the 1st annual KEGFEST. Since it was also my Birthday I brought my own Livation and drank the entire thing on my own and that is the LAST TIME I drank Jack danials BTW   I woke up under the table :) BUT I didnt PUKE!

                    Ahhhh Memories!!

                    JoKeR

                    Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
                  • ctrkgrendel
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 15, 2007
                      We're all here, just ignoring you.

                      :-)

                      --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <lizard_king_4_20@...> wrote:

                      > shit, I stopped getting on for a little while, and when I tried to
                      get
                      > back on ... ... ...there was no such thing anymore, what the
                      hell...
                      > I had a lot of friends on there, and wanted to know what the hell
                      > happened to them all... ...My ID on there was originally DARK... I
                      > mainly hung out in TA, but I was in chat usually for the first 20
                      min
                      > that I logged on unless I got really interested in the conversation
                      in
                      > there...anyway....hit me up...and lemme know where yall are and what
                      > you are doing..

                    • Cj Biro
                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 15, 2007
                        Just a ghost.