Tracker is back

  • terry5935
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi everyone...... When I was online with the CTK BBS, I was known as
      Tracker.
    • Tim McLaughlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
        sup tracker good to hear from ya i was normal on ctk

        >From: "terry5935" <terry5935@...>
        >To: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [ctk_users] Tracker is back
        >Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 15:30:39 -0000
        >
        >Hi everyone...... When I was online with the CTK BBS, I was known as
        >Tracker.

      • Tim McLaughlin
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
          Doing good here tracker.....been living in Knoxville,Tn. for the last 6yrs
          or longer hell I can't remember anyways been married for 11 yrs got me 3
          wonderful kids a decent job and actually own a house.......................

          anywho good hearing from ya i'll tell gorkon yer on here now........don't
          see him but a few times a yr when the family gets together

          tim aka. normal