RE: [ctk_users] Re: Anyone listening??

  • kmanko@wideopenwest.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 28, 2006

      Only if by "Oscar" you were referring to the cute, green "monster" that lives in a trash can and his name is followed by "the Grouch" :P

      On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:07:57 -0500, Raymond Davis wrote

      ctk_users@yahoogroups.com [mailto: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of kmanko@...

      ctk_users@yahoogroups.com

      > Subject: RE: [ctk_users] Re: Anyone listening??

      > Damn...is someone feeling sorry for himself?  Sheesh!  Allowing you to call me Kimmy (and LIVE) will not change...dork!

      > On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:00:37 -0500, Raymond Davis wrote

      Well, unless this has changed, I was one of the “chosen few” that could get away with that but, it would not surprise me if that has changed as well.

      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 28, 2006

        Golly Kimmy, almost a month later.  I knew you were slow because you are blonde but, this is ridiculous.

        Only if by "Oscar" you were referring to the cute, green "monster" that lives in a trash can and his name is followed by "the Grouch" :P

        On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:07:57 -0500, Raymond Davis wrote

        My days of being a battered friend are over.  I am not afraid of you anymore………………….(Do I get the Oscar?)

        > Damn...is someone feeling sorry for himself?  Sheesh!  Allowing you to call me Kimmy (and LIVE) will not change...dork!

        > On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:00:37
        -0500, Raymond Davis wrote

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Well, unless this has changed, I was one of the “chosen few” that could get away with that but, it would not surprise me if that has changed as well.

        face=Arial>

        size=2 face=Arial>

        size=2 face=Arial>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;font-weight:bold'>From: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com [mailto: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Evil Redhead
        > > Sent: Tuesday, March 21,
        2006 12:34 AM
        w:st="on">ctk_users@yahoogroups.com
        > > Subject: RE: [ctk_users]
        Re: Anyone listening??

        size=2 face="Times New Roman">Duuuuudddeeee... you called her Kimmy,  Run, Forest , RUN!!!!

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman"'>>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman"'>> Raymond Davis <rdavis12@...> wrote:

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Oh Kimmy Kimmy Kimmy, how we have changed……LOL

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;font-weight:bold'>From: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com [mailto: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of kmanko@...
        > > Sent: Monday, March 20,
        2006 4:42 PM
        w:st="on">ctk_users@yahoogroups.com
        > > Subject: RE: [ctk_users]
        Re: Anyone listening??

        size=2 face="Times New Roman">You don't see me on Yahoo IM every night.  Maybe a few nights during the week.  But I am out of town every weekend and rarely take a PC, and if I do, still don't have time to get online, dork :P  I have this set up on my old email address, which I rarely check, unless I have free time.  So, it takes me a while to get these :P  Deal with it LOL

        Times New>On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:42:35 -0500, Raymond Davis wrote

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>I think it is hilarious you are just now getting to this when I see you on Yahoo IM every night.

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>

        new="" times="">

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;font-weight:bold'>From: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com [mailto: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of kmanko@...
        > > > Sent: Wednesday,
        March 08, 2006 5:33 PM
        w:st="on">ctk_users@yahoogroups.com
        > > > Subject: RE:
        [ctk_users] Re: Anyone listening??

        > > > Raymond my dear, you have WAY
        too much time on your hands :P

        > > > On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 09:32:55
        -0500, Raymond Davis wrote

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>On the first one: Each mirror broken starts your 7 years over again from the time of breakage.

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>On the second one: Webster’s Definition to ponder: leap year

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>NOUN: A year in the Gregorian calendar having 366 days, with the extra day, February 29, intercalated to compensate for the quarter-day difference between an ordinary year and the astronomical year.

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>On the third one: I agree, as defined by Webster again.  Their example says it all.

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>OTHER FORMS:
        style='font-style:italic'>(Noun)

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>Usage Note:

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>
        style='font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>our late treasurer

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;font-weight:bold'>From: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com [mailto: ctk_users@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Matthew Link
        Saturday, February 18, 2006 2:48 AM
        w:st="on">ctk_users@yahoogroups.com
        [ctk_users] Re: Anyone listening??

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>> I am going to play "Devil's Advocate" and say Yes, the animals

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>> around him
        understand sounds,

        new="" times="">

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>> they just

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>> cannot understand their meanings all the time.

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Here's another one to ponder:

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>When one breaks a mirror during the seven years of bad luck from a previous mirror-breaking, are the seven year bad luck periods concurrent or consecutive?  Also related, if one has a  lived a life of bad luck, may one break three mirrors on one's 21st birthday and just chalk it up to time served?

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>And why are leap years so called when those are when we don't leap over February 29th?

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Why are dead people called "the Late"?  They left too early--it's the living who are too late!

        Courier>SPONSORED LINKS

        style='font-family:"Times New \000D\000ARoman"'>

        Times New>

        courier="">Communication and networking

        style='font-family:"Times New \000D\000ARoman"'>

        Times New>

        courier="">Bbs

        style='font-family:"Times New \000D\000ARoman"'>

        Times New>

        courier="">Wireless communication and networking

        style='font-family:"Times New \000D\000ARoman"'>

        Times New>

        courier="">Bbs jack muscle

        style='font-family:"Times New \000D\000ARoman"'>

        Times New>

        courier="">Bbs muscle jack

        style='font-family:"Times New \000D\000ARoman"'>

        Times New>

        new="" times="">

        new="" times="">

        times="">

        new="" times="">

        Times New>

        > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        •   Visit your group "ctk_users" on the web.

          Courier>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier \000D\000ANew"'>

        times="">

        Times New>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>

        > > > --
        > > > WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier \000D\000ANew"'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>

        style='font-family:"Courier \000D\000ANew"'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier \000D\000ANew"'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>

        style='font-family:"Times New \000D\000ARoman"'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier \000D\000ANew"'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier \000D\000ANew"'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier \000D\000ANew"'>SPONSORED LINKS

        style='font-family:"Times New \000D\000ARoman"'>

        Courier>Communication and networking

        style='font-family:"Times New \000D\000ARoman"'>

        Courier>Bbs

        style='font-family:"Times New \000D\000ARoman"'>

        Courier>Wireless communication and networking

        style='font-family:"Times New \000D\000ARoman"'>

        Courier>Bbs jack muscle

        style='font-family:"Times New \000D\000ARoman"'>

        Courier>Bbs muscle jack

        style='font-family:"Times New \000D\000ARoman"'>

        Times New>

        style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier \000D\000ANew"'>

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Matthew Link
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 28, 2006
          Only if by "Oscar" you were referring to the cute, green "monster" that lives in a trash can and his name is followed by "the Grouch" :P

          If you hadn't put the "scare quotes" around the word "monster", I was about to ask if a grouch is technically a monster.  But you answered that question to my satisfaction.

          Did Oscar the Grouch ever get sick?  And did he get sick from getting too clean?

          And what happened to Oscar anyway?  He said he got his handle not from the grouch, but from someone comparing his name to "Oscar Mayer's", but some say that is baloney.

          I made a page that described my own handle in painful detail here:

          And here I am in Hell.  It is clickable, but it doesn't sent you to Hell.

          Okay, so that's all for my pointless interactive e-mail.  Enjoy.