Poll results for ctk_users

  • ctk_users@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 89 , Aug 1 1:06 AM
      The following ctk_users poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Who really gives a crap about these damn polls?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Me! Me! Me!, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Hell no!, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Polls? What Polls?, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I think Grendel has too much time on his hands..., 1 votes, 100.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Me! Me! Me!
      - Hell no!
      - Polls? What Polls?
      - I think Grendel has too much time on his hands...
      - mlink@...

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ctk_users

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • mlink@acanac.net
      Message 89 of 89 , Aug 1 2:38 PM

        so... we're really doing a good job of getting together again.  did
        kasi move out of town without a party?
        You weren't invited?!?  We all drank Mountain Dew until we hallucinated, I sang karaoke to about a dozen Frank Sinatra tunes, and we played Pin the Tail on the Donkey until the Sun came up.  It was a lot easier than we thought since we forgot about the old "blindfold" rule.

        No wait... I think I just convinced myself that that actually happened.  Some day...