Re: [ctk_users] Digest Number 650

  • Matthew Link
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005

      I think it would be an excellent idea, and the time is getting about right for it, but as for the location, I really think the best place for it would be Champps at Lennox. Nice centralized location for all, and quite accessible.

      Hell yeah I'm in.

      JoKeR

      Okay... well if that is settled, then it's time to set a time.

      Before it set in stone, here it is:

      "ctk_users" Group GT
      Champps' Americana
      1827 Olentangy River Road
      Columbus, Ohio
      Saturday, April 16, 2005
      Starting at 3pm

      If no objections, I'll "set it in stone" next.

    • Tawny Bratt
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2005
        Question.... is this place any where near Easton? I
        have a gift cert. to use at CO Billigow for a massage
        and would love to use it. :)

        -Raven

        --- Matthew Link <mlink@...> wrote:

        > I think it would be an excellent idea, and the
        > time is getting about right for it, but as for the
        > location, I really think the best place for it would
        > be Champps at Lennox. Nice centralized location for
        > all, and quite accessible.
        >

        > Hell yeah I'm in.
        >

        > JoKeR
        >
        > Okay... well if that is settled, then it's time to
        > set a time.
        >
        > Before it set in stone, here it is:
        >
        > "ctk_users" Group GT
        > Champps' Americana
        > 1827 Olentangy River Road
        > Columbus, Ohio
        > Saturday, April 16, 2005
        > Starting at 3pm
        >
        > If no objections, I'll "set it in stone" next.

        http://personals.yahoo.com
      • Matthew Link
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2005

          Question.... is this place any where near Easton? I
          have a gift cert. to use at CO Billigow for a massage
          and would love to use it.  :)

          -Raven

          Not really too close to Easton.  It's a similar "town center" type of thing, though, sort of, but smaller. It's close to the Kenny and Kinnear intersection, and is a stone's throw from Upper Arlington, Grandview, and OSU.

          I've been in that Champps before.  It's a really huge place and it's not as expensive of a place as it looks.  It has several levels of where the tables are, and the bar is on the top, pretty much in the center of the room.  I used to go there a couple of years ago when I worked down the street and I would walk over to my credit union across the street on payday.  There was a really delicious cheese and crabmeat garlic bread appetizer that filled me up even though it was supposedly only a "half order".

          I am not much on giving directions, but if you know where the Grandview and Upper Arlington areas meet, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

          -Matt
        • Tawny Bratt
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2005
            Well, as long as an address is provided everyone can
            look up mapquest to and from their homes so it's all
            individual to them and no one should get lost.

            Raven

            --- Matthew Link <mlink@...> wrote:

            > Question.... is this place any where near Easton?
            > have a gift cert. to use at CO Billigow for a
            > massage
            > and would love to use it. :)
            >
            > -Raven
            >

            > Not really too close to Easton. It's a similar
            > "town center" type of thing, though, sort of, but
            > smaller. It's close to the Kenny and Kinnear
            > intersection, and is a stone's throw from Upper
            > Arlington, Grandview, and OSU.
            >
            > I've been in that Champps before. It's a really
            > huge place and it's not as expensive of a place as
            > it looks. It has several levels of where the tables
            > are, and the bar is on the top, pretty much in the
            > center of the room. I used to go there a couple of
            > years ago when I worked down the street and I would
            > walk over to my credit union across the street on
            > payday. There was a really delicious cheese and
            > crabmeat garlic bread appetizer that filled me up
            > even though it was supposedly only a "half order".
            >
            > I am not much on giving directions, but if you know
            > where the Grandview and Upper Arlington areas meet,
            > it shouldn't be too hard to find.
            >
            > -Matt

            __________________________________
            Yahoo! Messenger
          • Sean Higgins
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2005
              actually, i think it'd be best described at being near the
              intersection of 315 and I-670. It's basically going to be less than
              a 10 minute drive (or less) for anyone who lives within a stones throw
              of any freeway in colubmus, including 270.

              On Apr 3, 2005 11:47 PM, Matthew Link <mlink@...> wrote:

              > Question.... is this place any where near Easton? I
              > have a gift cert. to use at CO Billigow for a massage
              > and would love to use it. :)
              >
              > -Raven
              >

              > Not really too close to Easton. It's a similar "town center" type of thing,
              > though, sort of, but smaller. It's close to the Kenny and Kinnear
              > intersection, and is a stone's throw from Upper Arlington, Grandview, and
              > OSU.
              >
              > I've been in that Champps before. It's a really huge place and it's not as
              > expensive of a place as it looks. It has several levels of where the tables
              > are, and the bar is on the top, pretty much in the center of the room. I
              > used to go there a couple of years ago when I worked down the street and I
              > would walk over to my credit union across the street on payday. There was a
              > really delicious cheese and crabmeat garlic bread appetizer that filled me
              > up even though it was supposedly only a "half order".
              >
              > I am not much on giving directions, but if you know where the Grandview and
              > Upper Arlington areas meet, it shouldn't be too hard to find.
              >
              > -Matt

            • Raymond Davis
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 4, 2005

                I will fly up and deliver that massage personally. (BDEFG)