Hiyas

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3 7:02 AM
      Hi group! Everytime I revisit this group, there are more people I
      remember! I hope everyone is doing well. It seems everyone is
      still right in line with eachother. I don't know if any of you
      remember me, but I was Cr0w for the majority of my time on CT. I'm
      married and living in Pickerington now. It would be great to hear
      from some of you again so please feel free to email me at
      lostcrow@....

      I'll try to visit the group more often and see whats going on!

      Carl
      Cr0w
    • Tawny Bratt
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3 8:48 AM
        Hey everyone.... I also am glad to see more of the
        crowd finding this group. How about posting our
        recent pics w/family or alone whichever you prefer..
        but I'd like to put names w/faces again!

        -Raven
        (find me as tawnybratt on yahoo, I can't rem. my
        password for my Raven OH acct. there and they won't
        reset it either! I hate not having any pull w/yahoo. LOL)

        http://my.yahoo.com
      • mlink@gfbialekfoto.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3 2:33 PM

          ctk_users@yahoogroups.com
          >Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 11:48
          AM
          >Subject: [ctk_users] From Raven
          >
          > Hey everyone.... I also am glad to see more of the
          >crowd finding this group.  How about posting our
          >recent pics w/family or
          alone whichever you prefer..
          >but I'd like to put names w/faces
          again!

          That would be a good idea.  I'd post one if I had any recent pictures, but I haven't really gotten any taken since this list has been in existence.  I suppose I could scan my ID since I got that picture taken in November.

          I still have four photographs from the August 2001 get-together which I haven't scanned yet.  If there is any interest, I'll scan them.  If there is no interest, I'll probably scan them anyway.  I took them, so I am in none of them.

          >-Raven
          >(find me as tawnybratt on yahoo, I
          can't rem. my
          >password for my Raven OH acct. there and they
          won't
          >reset it either!  I hate not having any pull w/yahoo.
          LOL)

          I don't think Yahoo listens to anyone anymore.  The best way to get help with Yahoo is to ask someone who has had no problems.  I've been using Trillian for about 20 months now so have mal7798 on Yahoo, 9865945 on ICQ, Shamis43214 on AIM, Shamis43214@... on
          MSN, and Shamis on DALnet with the same program.  I like the program, but it doesn't seem to allow file transfers with each service.

        • Sean Higgins
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3 2:46 PM
            semi-recent pictures of me:

            http://profiles.myspace.com/users/4913171

            i actually cut the mullet off for a job interview... but i'm growing it back!