Re: [ctk_users] Digest Number 628

  • jim gilkerson
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
      --- Joel McLaughlin <jmclaug3@...> wrote:

      > The one, the only, the controversial Homey AKA
      > Squirtman. How ya been?
      >
      > This is the first mail drop I got from ctk_users in
      > months.
      >
      > Gorkon
      >
      > This message made possible by OS X and my Mac!
      > On Oct 30, 2004, at 11:26 PM,
      > ctk_users@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >

      > > There is 1 message in this issue.
      > >
      > > Topics in this digest:
      > >
      > > 1. HI ALL
      > > From: "jim gilkerson"
      > <squirtsquirt91@...>

      > > _

      > > _
      > >
      > > Message: 1
      > > Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:23:26 -0000
      > > From: "jim gilkerson"
      > <squirtsquirt91@...>
      > > Subject: HI ALL
      > >

      > > http://www.squirtman.com check it out:) its
      > homey!!

      > > _

      > > _

      > > -

      I'm ok. I work at sams club. For the last 9 and a
      half yrs. I wish I could still be on tv. But public
      access is dead. I was just wondering on what everyone
      is up to now days. So I posted on your group:) So
      whats new with you? I am trying to get my own vending
      machine stuff started....I bought one machine and if I
      make money I will buy another and so forth till I got
      lots so I can quit and work for myself:) Well talk
      at you later. Its sleep time for me. I work 3rd shift:)

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • CaricTIO
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2004
        No no no.

        Vote for Caric. Really make them wonder. <G>

        Caric

        P.S. Yes, still breathing. Well, not really, but you know how
        unlife is.. <G>

        --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Link" <matthewl@c...>
        wrote:

        > Wow...I thought this had died ;)
        >
        > Happy Halloween everyone!!!
        >
        > CG - Kim
        >

        > Just in time too... I was hoping there would be at least one post
        in here each month... I think we missed September though.

        > An update on the "authorization required" status: A spammer tried
        to join the list today, but got detoured; so I guess that feature
        has served its intended purpose well. ;)

        > And Happy Halloween right back to you... and Happy All Souls' Day
        tomorrow... now how does one celebrate All Souls' Day? By playing
        James Brown and Aretha Franklin records? ;)

        > And also, if you are so inclined, don't forget to vote on
        Tuesday. I regret that this election will be too close to throw
        away my vote on a third party candidate like I did in 2000. But
        then, this is the first one in which I can actually write in
        myself. Maybe I'll just do that.

        > -Shamis
      • Raymond Davis
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2004
          Caric was a Write in Candidate down here in Florida. For those who wish to
          poke fun at us Floridians and voting, please clean up your own back yard
          before you clean up ours. We hear that Ohioans are allowing 49,000 dead
          people to vote plus election workers are paying registration clerks in crack
          cocaine to sign-up false voters! Nice state you have there.

          wrote:

          > Wow...I thought this had died ;)
          >
          > Happy Halloween everyone!!!
          >
          > CG - Kim
          >

          > Just in time too... I was hoping there would be at least one post
          in here each month... I think we missed September though.

          > An update on the "authorization required" status: A spammer tried
          to join the list today, but got detoured; so I guess that feature
          has served its intended purpose well. ;)

          > And Happy Halloween right back to you... and Happy All Souls' Day
          tomorrow... now how does one celebrate All Souls' Day? By playing
          James Brown and Aretha Franklin records? ;)

          > And also, if you are so inclined, don't forget to vote on
          Tuesday. I regret that this election will be too close to throw
          away my vote on a third party candidate like I did in 2000. But
          then, this is the first one in which I can actually write in
          myself. Maybe I'll just do that.

          > -Shamis

          Yahoo! Groups Links