hey everybody

  • Brandon
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 5, 2004
      Just wanted to drop a quick line to everyone and say hello.

      If anyone remembers me, I was Han starting around 93 to the bitter
      end, I think. And I guess if no one remembers me, I was still Han.
    • Martian
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 5, 2004
        > Just wanted to drop a quick line to everyone and say hello.
        >
        > If anyone remembers me, I was Han starting around 93 to the bitter
        > end, I think. And I guess if no one remembers me, I was still Han.

        Yeah, I remember your handle.

        Odd thing, when I came here, there were a few people who I knew well and
        knew me, but a TON of handles on here I remembered but few remembered
        mine... So, you might not recall mine even though I recall yours.

        Joe (aka Jeff Cleveland)
      • Charles Biro
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 5, 2004
          Jeff Cleveland rings a bell with me....

          -Cj
          AKA
          Ramrom &
          Trooper &
          ZTrooper

        • mclaughlintim@bellsouth.net
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 5, 2004
            hey han not sure if i remember you but i remember th handle this is normal form about 92 on
            Just wanted to drop a quick line to everyone and say hello.

            If anyone remembers me, I was Han starting around 93 to the bitter
            end, I think.  And I guess if no one remembers me, I was still Han.

          • Jennie Henson
            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 5, 2004
              I remember you! :-P

              Jen (aka Garfield)

              Just wanted to drop a quick line to everyone and say hello.

              If anyone remembers me, I was Han starting around 93 to the bitter
              end, I think. And I guess if no one remembers me, I was still Han.
            • Eponine30222
              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 5, 2004
                HAN!!!!!!!!!! Ole Buddy, Ole Pal!    Have you hit drinking age yet??  :-)

                Kas
                -Da Bull
                Just wanted to drop a quick line to everyone and say hello.

                If anyone remembers me, I was Han starting around 93 to the bitter
                end, I think.  And I guess if no one remembers me, I was still Han.

              • Sean Higgins
                Message 7 of 19 , Aug 6, 2004
                  he should have... considering we were getting up to our shenanigans
                  over a decade ago.

                  HAN!!!!!!!!!! Ole Buddy, Ole Pal! Have you hit drinking age yet?? :-)

                  Kas
                  -Da Bull

                  Just wanted to drop a quick line to everyone and say hello.

                  If anyone remembers me, I was Han starting around 93 to the bitter
                  end, I think. And I guess if no one remembers me, I was still Han.

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                • Eponine30222
                  Message 8 of 19 , Aug 6, 2004
                    it was a JOKE, seanie dear.  :-P

                    Message 9 of 19 , Aug 6, 2004
                      :D so... when are we all going to go get drunk and fuck shit up
                      again? that was some good fun!

                      Message 10 of 19 , Aug 11, 2004
                        Hand.
                        *cackle*
                        --Cheshire Cat/Blue/Alice

                        Message 11 of 19 , Aug 11, 2004
                          Cheshire? Omg! it's you! 8)

                          -Cj

                          > > Just wanted to drop a quick line to everyone and say hello.
                          > >
                          > > If anyone remembers me, I was Han starting around 93 to the bitter
                          > > end, I think. And I guess if no one remembers me, I was still Han.
                          >

                          > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        • akfractals
                          Message 12 of 19 , Aug 12, 2004
                            Remind me who "CJ" is!

                            --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Biro" <cbiro@w...> wrote:
                            > Cheshire? Omg! it's you! 8)
                            >
                            > -Cj

                          • akfractals
                            Message 13 of 19 , Aug 12, 2004
                              Oh wait......Trooper........gosh I wish I had a better memory.<G>
                              Anyway, hi!

                              --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Biro" <cbiro@w...> wrote:
                              > Cheshire? Omg! it's you! 8)
                              >
                              > -Cj

                            • Charles Biro
                              Message 14 of 19 , Aug 12, 2004
                                Yeah.. Trooper... Ramrom... OMG! It's so good to virtually 'find' you
                                again! You are one of the people I truely enjoyed talking with. SO, are you
                                finally going to go out and have a cup of coffee with me now? *grin*

                                -CJ

                                > Oh wait......Trooper........gosh I wish I had a better memory.<G>
                                > Anyway, hi!
                                >
                                > --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Biro" <cbiro@w...> wrote:
                                > > Cheshire? Omg! it's you! 8)
                                > >
                                > > -Cj

                              • akfractals
                                Message 15 of 19 , Aug 12, 2004
                                  I'm still a reclusive social misfit with all sorts of maladaptive
                                  inclinations. You just don't want to take me out in public.

                                  What did we used to talk about? I lost half my memory in a little
                                  cancer incident and need really detailed reminders of my former life.

                                  --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Biro" <cbiro@w...> wrote:
                                  > Yeah.. Trooper... Ramrom... OMG! It's so good to virtually 'find'
                                  you
                                  > again! You are one of the people I truely enjoyed talking with. SO,
                                  are you
                                  > finally going to go out and have a cup of coffee with me now? *grin*
                                  >

                                  > -CJ

                                • Sean Higgins
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Aug 12, 2004
                                    cowboy jerome?
                                    cornfed jesus?
                                    conscripted junkie?

                                    On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:14:22 -0000, akfractals <akfractals@...> wrote:
                                    > Remind me who "CJ" is!
                                    >

                                    > --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Biro" <cbiro@w...> wrote:
                                    > > Cheshire? Omg! it's you! 8)
                                    > >
                                    > > -Cj

                                  • Alice Kelley
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Aug 12, 2004
                                      cootie juice?

                                    • caltan@gmail.com
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Aug 12, 2004
                                        ...Okay, that's a place I really didn't want to go. XD

                                        -Menolly

                                      • kmanko@wideopenwest.com
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Aug 12, 2004
                                          constipated jerk
                                          consumate jerkoff
                                          corny joker

                                          ooohh this is fun :P

                                          On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:10:31 -0400, Sean Higgins wrote

                                          WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)