April 29th - Victories - Joker's Brother

  • Jim & Mary
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2004
      Hey guys - Joker's bro will be playing on Thursday, April 29th at
      Victories. This will be his first time as headlining - so if you're
      free - come on out and support him - it's also an excellent chance to
      see Joker around his birthday (think of the possible birthday spankings!)

      Mary
      Vous Ami
    • slazar@san.rr.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2004
        If only I could go :( If someone wants to fly me home for the night, I'll go! <g>

        -Sue