Re: Poll results for ctk_users

  • ohiokisses
    Message 1 of 89 , Aug 1, 2003
      Gee Kim you ask them for money and scared them all away! :)

    • mlink@acanac.net
      Message 89 of 89 , Aug 1, 2005

        so... we're really doing a good job of getting together again.  did
        kasi move out of town without a party?
        You weren't invited?!?  We all drank Mountain Dew until we hallucinated, I sang karaoke to about a dozen Frank Sinatra tunes, and we played Pin the Tail on the Donkey until the Sun came up.  It was a lot easier than we thought since we forgot about the old "blindfold" rule.

        No wait... I think I just convinced myself that that actually happened.  Some day...