Re:

  • ohiokisses
    Message 1 of 9 , May 2, 2003
      Funny, I've never paid for a service in my life so how can that be
      considered "highest volume of sales"? :) And I keep coming back
      because I keep hoping for improvements but so far hope is all I've
      gotten! :P

      --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, "CaricTIO" <carictio@y...> wrote:
      > I'm sorry #1 repeat customer and highest volume of sales, what were
      > you saying? <EG>
      >
      > Caric
      >
      > --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, "ohiokisses" <ohiokisses@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > Not to mention the things you advertise/sell shouldn't be posted
      on
      > > here anyway! DUH! :)

    • CaricTIO
      Message 2 of 9 , May 2, 2003
        Beats me, I sell Products, not services, so you must be going to the
        wrong link.. <G>