Hey! Gorkon here

  • Joel McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2001
      I was looking to see if the ole BBS was still around and found this list!
      Wassup? I am now married (since 1997) and I had a son in 1999 (he's going
      to be 2 next month). Anyone remember those parties me and my brother Normal
      would have??? Anyways, I am going to sign up for this list at home as well
      (some how I couldn't get on it through my work address...we must be blocking
      it or something). ANYWAY, you can reach me at jmclaug3@..., or
      you can use this hotmal address.

      Gorkon
    • cnickell
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2001
        Whats up Gork. Welcome to the list. Hasnt been alot goin on here in a while. We tried a Computrek IRC channel
        a while back but it pulled an average of 3 people, so it kinda Died. I think shamis still has 1 registered though.
                I remember 1 party in particular. Hell I still have in on tape. I have the original 3inch, Alice (cheshire cat) has had the VHS copy, but I think she said its showing its age. The original I have has been sitting in a box for the past 5 or 6 years. This was the party where Todd (tigger) ended up in the front lawn.
                Anyhow, like i said, welcome to the group.

        -cnickell (Mysterium)
        I was looking to see if the ole BBS was still around and found this list!
        Wassup?  I am now married (since 1997) and I had a son in 1999 (he's going
        to be 2 next month).  Anyone remember those parties me and my brother Normal
        would have???  Anyways, I am going to sign up for this list at home as well
        (some how I couldn't get on it through my work address...we must be blocking
        it or something).  ANYWAY, you can reach me at jmclaug3@..., or
        you can use this hotmal address.

        Gorkon

        eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
        Click here for more details
        http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/451313/_/981730571/

        CTK_USERS@...

      • Josh Coyer
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2001
          Did someone say Beef?

          -Josh (Stargazer)
          Whats up Gork. Welcome to the list. Hasnt been alot goin on here in a while. We tried a Computrek IRC channel
          a while back but it pulled an average of 3 people, so it kinda Died. I think shamis still has 1 registered though.
                  I remember 1 party in particular. Hell I still have in on tape. I have the original 3inch, Alice (cheshire cat) has had the VHS copy, but I think she said its showing its age. The original I have has been sitting in a box for the past 5 or 6 years. This was the party where Todd (tigger) ended up in the front lawn.
                  Anyhow, like i said, welcome to the group.

          -cnickell (Mysterium)
        • Mommy of Bubble Butt
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 10, 2001
            Anyone but her... lol...