Re: Hiyas...This is Cr0w

  • CaricTIO <carictio@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 104 , Jan 2, 2003
      I was one of the few, so shush.. Ahh, the fun of killing people in
      euchre, such a fond memory. <G>

      Caric

      --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Manko" <kmanko1@c...> wrote:
      > We had ONE...Yes ONE get together. It was a LONG time ago...and
      only a few
      > of us showed up...
      >
      > Ya damn slackers!
      >
      > Sheesh!

      I hear
      > > > is
      > > > borrowed
      > > > for a

      > > > <normal22@m...>
      I CAN'T

      SEINFELD

      Seinfeld
      > > > over

      THE MOVIE

      Cr0w..was on in

      > > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      > > > > >

      > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      > > >

      > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Kim Manko
      Message 104 of 104 , Jan 4, 2003
        Ugh...what kind of surgery? And we can always change the date. I mean,
        hell...if you don't show up, we won't even have enough for euchre :P