Re: [ctk_users] Re: CTKers 90-94?

  • Matthew Link
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 30, 2002
      > yeah he must have been using an old trs 80 or commodore 64 hehe
      > /\/ormal
      > ctrek 1992

      That's what I had in 1985. TRS-80 Model I, tape cassette drive, and a
      whopping 16K RAM. I had to ditch it in that year because the "L" key
      stopped working for some reason. No modem, though, and I doubt it would
      have been able to handle a lightning-speed 300 baud.

      Oh, Commodore 64? Yes, I had one of those, too. Didn't get it until 1988,
      though. Power drive supply burned out on that one. No modem on that one,
      either. Didn't get my first modem until 06/10/94, and then on Computrek on
      06/25/94.

      Oh, yes. Also, in 1985, I was fresh. (despite the "you ain't fresh"
      observations.)

    • aoi976 <aoi976@yahoo.com>
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 9, 2002
        Decent if a bit surprised. Was on CTK from the time it was in Beta,
        and you're the first person on here I actually recognized :P