Re: just for the hell of it

  • Matthew Link
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2002
      Just for the hell of it, I'll reply to that as well...
      (Well, not really JUST for the hell of it--I have to send a test
      message to this group. I haven't been getting any messages from
      Yahoogroups (any of the groups) for a week now. (?)

      --- In ctk_users@y..., "Kim Manko" <kmanko1@c...> wrote:
      > Just for the hell of it, I will respond...

      Service.
    • Tim McLaughlin
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2002
        so tell me kim does it work exactly how big is your penis getting?

        Hmmm...I have been getting all of mine.  Including the oh so lovely spam informing me how to enlarge my penis...LOL

        Kim
        Just for the hell of it, I'll reply to that as well...
        (Well, not really JUST for the hell of it--I have to send a test
        message to this group.  I haven't been getting any messages from
        Yahoogroups (any of the groups) for a week now. (?)

        --- In ctk_users@y..., "Kim Manko" <kmanko1@c...> wrote:
        > Just for the hell of it, I will respond...

      • Kim Manko
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 2, 2002

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 2, 2002
            It's grown 4-6 inches over the past 6 months.  I am almost 7 inches now...LOL

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 2, 2002
              WOW SOUNDS LIKE EVERY MAN OR WOMAN IN YOUR CASE SHOULD HAVE ONE OF THESE

              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 2, 2002
                Well, I received all of the messages from THIS group, but none of the
                others... they did go successfully to my Yahoo address, though.

                I guess I'll see tomorrow they are going to my regular address.

                >--- In ctk_users@y..., "Kim Manko" <kmanko1@c...> wrote:
                > Hmmm...I have been getting all of mine. Including the oh so lovely
                spam informing me how to enlarge my penis...LOL

                > Kim

                Service.
              • Kim Manko
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 9, 2002
                  Send me $29.95, and i will get it for you :P