What's up

  • mariaisabelfuentesdesmith
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 19, 2002
      What's up guys? Anyone remember me? Whacha all been up to lately?
      This is Lemming's sister, in case you forgot. How many years has it
      been? Whatever happened to Stephen and Rose? Are they still
      around? Do they still have GTs at the Bowling alley? Anyone seen
      Todd and his cutie-pie daughter lately? Talk to ya later, -D/ Scorp
    • Tim McLaughlin
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 19, 2002
        HEY SCORP THIS IS NORMALHAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF THEM IN YEARS I LIVE IN TENNESSEE NOW

        What's up guys?  Anyone remember me?  Whacha all been up to lately?
        This is Lemming's sister, in case you forgot.  How many years has it
        been?  Whatever happened to Stephen and Rose?  Are they still
        around?  Do they still have GTs at the Bowling alley?  Anyone seen
        Todd and his cutie-pie daughter lately?  Talk to ya later, -D/ Scorp

        HOW to SEE & RECORD EVERYTHING!
        TINY Camera for Under $80 BUCKS! PRICE BREAKTHROUGH --> CLICK!
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/w7toOC/.o6DAA/yigFAA/89EolB/TM

      • cnickell
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 20, 2002
          I think I remember you didnt you or do you hang out with Pam Roberts? aka
          Velours?
          If so, I know you. or not, but then again. Maybe

          -Chris (Mysterium)

        • Eponine30222@cs.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 21, 2002
            In a message dated 4/19/02 9:26:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time, normal22@... writes:
            and he has still not mastered the concept of "caps lock".  Now the question remains..will he ever stop screaming, or do I have to gobreak his keyboard? if that fails, theres always his fingers.

            HEY SCORP THIS IS NORMALHAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF THEM IN YEARS I LIVE IN TENNESSEE NOW

          • Raymond Davis
            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 21, 2002

              I personally would choose the fingers.  A keyboard can be replaced quickly.  Fingers take time to heal.

              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 21, 2002

                You mean bail her out of jail again…..that’s ok.  I knew what you meant. (Grin)

                Yes, but she is about to get married.  He would arrest her for fingers...the keyboard he wouldn't.  I'd hate to have to bail her out of jail :P

                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 21, 2002
                  NO I LOVE MY CAPS LOCK

                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 21, 2002
                    ALRIGHTY NOW LEAVE MY POOR LITTLE KEYBOARD OUTA THIS

                    Message 9 of 18 , Apr 21, 2002
                      HEY NOW THATS NOT VERY NICE PEOPLE

                      I personally would choose the fingers.  A keyboard can be replaced quickly.  Fingers take time to heal.

                      and he has still not mastered the concept of "caps lock".  Now the question remains..will he ever stop screaming, or do I have to gobreak his keyboard? if that fails, theres always his fingers.

                      HEY SCORP THIS IS NORMALHAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF THEM IN YEARS I LIVE IN TENNESSEE NOW

                    • Kim Manko

                        Message 11 of 18 , Apr 21, 2002

                          Message 12 of 18 , Apr 21, 2002
                            Damnit Ray...I told you about that in confidence...:P

                            LOL

                            Message 13 of 18 , Apr 21, 2002
                              You'd prefer your fingers, dear Normie?

                              Message 14 of 18 , Apr 21, 2002
                                Whoa....were we supposed to be nice???  It would be so out of character for any of us...hmmm...must have missed that memo!

                                :P

                                Message 15 of 18 , Apr 21, 2002

                                  Oooops!  Did I type that in my outside keyboarding? (BG)

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Apr 21, 2002

                                    I am a big meanie……..that’s just me.  (EG)

                                    Uh huh...and you don't fool me at all with your phony innocence act...You did it on purpose ya big meanie!  :P

                                    Message 17 of 18 , Apr 21, 2002

                                      Message 18 of 18 , Apr 21, 2002
                                        I know!!!  And a big dork!