First Post

  • Matthew A. Link
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 1999
      Hello everyone,
      This is Shamis Make, and I have decided it is about time that I finally
      post a message on here.
      I created this list as a way that users of Computrek could continue to
      stay in contact if and when the system ever went down. Well, being that I
      have not connected since May 15, it would appear to be doen for good.
      I haven't gotten many people on this list yet, so I thought that maybe
      if I get some kind of conversation going, I could get more. So everyone
      here, feel free to respond, write anything.
      -Matt (Shamis Make)