Re: It is Hereby Resolved...

  • Raymond Davis
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2001
      FINALLY.........SOMEONE WHO SUMS IT ALL UP SO THAT EVEN I CAN
      UNDERSTAND IT. WANNA GO HALVES ON THE CAB? WAIT...THAT WOULD BE A
      LONG RIDE FOR YOU.(G)

      JACKYL

      --- In ctk_users@y..., "Matthew Link" <mal1117@a...> wrote:
      > It is hereby resolved that there is a "GT" ("Get Together")
      established to
      > meet:
      >
      > WHAT: A "GT"
      > WHEN: Saturday, August 18, 2001, approximately 7:30pm
      > WHERE: Columbus Square Bowling Palace, by the intersection of
      Cleveland
      > Avenue and East Dublin-Granville Road (State Route 161)
      > WHO: Any former "CompuTrekkers", "Heartlanders", "Nightlifers", or
      any
      > former users of Columbus area bulletin board systems
      > WHY: Because some of us haven't seen each other in years.
      > HOW: I might have to take a cab to get there myself, but I'll get
      there,
      > somehow.
      >
      > Everyone on this list is certainly invited, and also welcome to
      invite those
      > not on this list who were former local BBSers.
      >
      > I'll be there...
      > Toodles...
      > Shamis Make
    • Matthew Link
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2001
        > FINALLY.........SOMEONE WHO SUMS IT ALL UP SO THAT EVEN I CAN
        > UNDERSTAND IT. WANNA GO HALVES ON THE CAB? WAIT...THAT WOULD BE A
        > LONG RIDE FOR YOU.(G)
        >
        > JACKYL

        Let's see... From the Palace... to Clintonville... to Florida?

        You'd have to pay the bulk of the fare in this case, I am afraid.

        You may have to miss this one, Jackyl, unless you can find a less expensive
        means of commuting.

        :(

        Good luck, though...
      • Raymond Davis
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2001
          I WILL BE THERE........ALREADY HAVE THE PLANE TICKETS.....................

          JACKYL