Re: [ctk_users] Arrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!

  • Timothy mclaughlin
    Message 1 of 45 , May 29 11:32 PM
      hey i am all for it i would love to see you guys and heck who knows i might get gork to come

      /\/ormal

      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 5, 2001
        yes i will be and hope some of ya can meet up with us there although the same week i will be in columbus as well so if not kings island maybe a night out in columbus

        /\/ormal

        i can't believe caric is going there when he could just pay 40 bucks and see the same thing hehe