Re: [ctk_users] Whee

  • garfield_oh@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2 11:23 AM
      OMYGAWD it's Brandy :) hugs!!!
    • wsbell@greif.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2000
        Hey sexy mama, it's me eagle...How goes? ;)

        --- In ctk_users@egroups.com, Linda Koontz <Wockett@Y...> wrote:
        > GARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you too!!
        >
        > HUGS!!!
        > Brandy!!!
        >
        > --- garfield_oh@w... wrote:
        > > CHESSIE!!!!! I've missed you soo much! Tell Jay I
        > > say hello :)

        > http://mail.yahoo.com/
      • ctrkgrendel
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 22, 2003
          Wellllll......she lives in Florida with my son now.

          "budded"??

          Oh, and Chessie, you forgot "Ben"

          --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Tschumi" <stschumi@c...>
          wrote:
          > hehehe hugs Alice...I miss the hell out of ya..still down by campus?
          >
          > Jay called me when his girl was in the hospital giving birth hehe
          > I'm happy he finally found someone he can be happy with.
          >
          > -Sue

          Vous! I
          > > heard a little tiny rumor that maybe Stephen will bring back CTK,
          but I
          > > won't say who told me. Would it be the same as the good old days?
          Discuss
          > > amongst yourselves.--Alice/Blue/Cheshire Cat
          > > PS. Jay/Grendel/Hellblazer (Hellraiser? Whatever the hell he was)
          says
          > > hi. He has a woman and they had a kid. YES THAT'S RIGHT, GRENDEL
          HAS
          > > BUDDED.
          > > YOU'RE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR THE INTERNET!
          > > Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
          > > Try it today - there's no risk! For your FREE software, visit:
          > > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
          > >

          > > CTK_USERS@E...

        • akfractals
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 22, 2003
            You're quoting and responding to a note I wrote to this list in
            August, 2000. That's, like, uh, THREE YEARS AGO. Cheese.

            --- In ctk_users@yahoogroups.com, "ctrkgrendel" <ctrkgrendel@y...>