BWM

  • Kevin Plummer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 6:45 PM
      Hello,

      My name is Kevin Plummer and I am the new owner and publisher of BBS
      World Magizine (BWM) I am looking for some assistance in locating
      operating BBS's of all types, software and hardware developers, a
      complete listing of related internet newsgroups, lists of websites,
      and any other BBS related information. I would also like to reach a
      spokes person for FIDOnet and other nets as well.

      BWM has been out of pulication for almost a year but we are currently
      working on a come back issue. This is currently a free ezine and
      subscriptions are always available. Since it is a free ezine, we are
      also looking for people to donate time and talents into helping to
      produce the issues; graphics, webpage assistance, story ideas,
      complete articles, anything is a help.

      Thank you in advance,
      Kevin Plummer
      CStoneBBS@...