10337The Munsey Magazines

  • Mike Chomko
    Apr 15, 2014
      "A History of Magazine Science Fiction" continues tonight at 7 PM at www.pulpfest.com. Be sure to stop by for "The Munsey Magazines," a look at science fiction in the general fiction pulps of the early twentieth century.

      We'll have a new post approximately every four days for the next month or so, as we look toward our celebration of "Science Fiction's Golden Year of 1939" and "75 Years of Fantastic Fiction." We hope you are enjoying the series.

      Of course, we also hope you'll be able to join us at PulpFest 2014 on August 7 – 10 at the Hyatt Regency Columbus.