10329PulpFest 2014 Is Open for Business

  • Mike Chomko
    Feb 6, 2014
      The PulpFest home page is now open for business. Almost every page was looked over from top to bottom and improved using the ideas of both organizing committee members and YOU, our dedicated supporters. Thank you to everyone for your help and encouragement as we start preparing for the 43rd annual summer pulp con. It will be held at the Hyatt Regency Columbus starting on Thursday evening, August 7th and running until mid-afternoon on Sunday, August 10th.

      You’ll find plenty to like about the new and improved home page of YOUR PulpFest. So what are you waiting for? Head on over to www.pulpfest.com and pay us a visit. It's the first step that you'll need to take to start planning for your trip to PulpFest 2014!