10315'Cthulhu Live' Sale, d-Infinity Content

  • cthulhu_live-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Aug 22, 2013
      Wanted to let you know that our entire Cthulhu Live 3rd Edition line is currently marked down 25% at DriveThruRPG.com as part of its "Explore the Cthulhu Mythos" sale! This includes the CL3 core rulebook, all available scripts, and the "Companion Suite" of electronic resources. You can see all the marked-down items in the CL3 section of DriveThruRPG.com, at http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?cPath=3908_4455&affiliate_id=79547  So, now is the perfect time to pick up something you may have had your eye on or to round out your collection.

      We have also got a growing body of Lovecraft, LARP, and Mythos-related material at the d-Infinity Online gaming webzine. Be sure to check out the Game Content (http://d-infinity.net/game-content), Prop Room (http://d-infinity.net/the-prop-room), and Fiction (http://d-infinity.net/fiction) sections in particular for content that might be of interest to you. Other items of note include the "H.P. Lovecraft d20" project, which provide fresh tabletop content every week. And your comments on posted material is always welcome!

      Enjoy!