10313Start Making Plans for PulpFest 2014

  • Mike Chomko
    Jul 27, 2013
      PulpFest 2013 is drawing to a close, but there is still time to get in on the action. The dealers’ room will be open from 9 AM until 2 PM Sunday. With most of our dealers getting ready to head for home, our admission for the day is only $5 which even includes a copy of our highly collectible program book, The Pulpster. There are no programming events scheduled for Sunday.

      If you have not been able to attend PulpFest in 2013, start making your plans right now to join the 43rd convening of “The Summer’s Great Pulp Con” in 2014. The PulpFest committee is already starting to plan for next year’s convention.

      To keep informed about PulpFest 2014, bookmark http://www.pulpfest.com/ and visit often. News about the convention can also be found on the PulpFest Facebook site at http://www.facebook.com/PulpFest. And for those who prefer their news short and sweet, follow our Twitter feed at https://twitter.com/pulpfest. Finally, there’s our email list. It’s the gray box to the right of this post. Subscribe to our list and be the first on your block to get news about PulpFest.

      Many thanks to all those who attended this year’s convention. We hope everyone will be able to make it to PulpFest 2014!