Need FairTax materials??

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2011
      Need FairTax materials??

      Visit the OH FairTax Store:

      The FairTax starter kit, starter edition (above) includes:

      Each kit contains;
         2 FairTax bumper stickers (3.75" x 7.50")
       25 FairTax pocket cards (FairTax Facts)
       25 FairTax business cards, double-sided

      Other size kits and individual items are also available

    • MIKEMWSPEZ@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2011
        WE HAVE A LOCAL TALK SHOW IN OUR TOWN
        HE IS ON EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FROM SIX TILL EIGHT
        LAST WEEK I GAVE HIM THE FAIR TAX BOOK AND HE LIKED IT
        IT MIGHT BE POSSIABLE TO GO ON HIS TALK SHOW AND
        TALK UP THE FAIR TAX.
        HIS SHOW IS CALLID GREENWICH MATTERS ON WGCH 1490
        SAM REMEO IS THE HOAST A FISCAL CONSERVITIVE HIS NUMBER FOR
        THE TALKSHOW  IS 203-661-5051
        HOPE YOU CAN HOCK UP WITH HIM
        THANK YOU
        MICHAEL M.W.SPEZZANO