Please vote NOW! Laura Ingraham Poll: Fair vs. flat!

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2010
      Be sure that you are on the home page, then scroll down for the poll. Now, 11:45 PST, we are losing 2:1! Tell your friends and pass this on, please.

      http://www.lauraingraham.com/site

      Laura had a long discussion of tax reform today. She is not favoring any one reform, but decries the mess that the income tax is in.

      Suggest that you give her feedback whether or not you heard today's show.
      Whatever you say about the FairTax will be good. Just say something.
      Scroll down for "feedback".
      http://www.lauraingraham.com/help

      Questions? Just ask!

      Marilyn Rickert