Must see videos on Fair Tax Nation

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2010
      Hi FairTaxers!

      As the election draws near we have been distressed to see more and more advertisements misrepresenting the FairTax. We have posted two important videos on the Fair Tax Nation main page everyone should see and pass along to your friends. www.fairtaxnation.com

      First is Congressman Mike Pence from IN responding to a FairTax question in a public meeting. The second is Herman Cain responding directly to the misleading ads now appearing during this elections season.

      Please help us get the truth out about the FairTax! Share this information!

      Thanks,

      Marilyn Rickert
      Voice: 708-687-9412
      Cell: 708-227-8542