The Tax Reform Hour

  • Sam Wright
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 2, 2007
      Radio Sandy Springs

      AM 1620

      Streaming internet:

      http://www.radiosandysprings.com/

      Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
      This week’s special guest – Former AFFT National
      Director Tom Wright
      Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

      Call-in (2nd half hour)

      (404) 943-1620
      (866) 356-0789

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Sam Wright
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 20, 2007
        The last broadcast for The Tax Reform Hour was last Sunday after two(+) years on the air.  During that time we interviewed US house and senate members and candidates, economists, authors and grassroots leaders who shared their perspective about tax reform, our economy and other related matters.  The show also is the only forum I am aware of for disseminating information about globalization and the need to reexamine so many of our institutions, including the way in which we tax ourselves.

        I want to thank all of you who tuned in, called in, or donated funds to keep the show on the air.  I think we filled a niche in the FairTax world which was not being addressed by anyone else. I will miss doing the shows and the interviews, but I plan to channel my energy and time into other areas to support the FairTax.

        Philip Hinson

        http://mail.yahoo.com